18 June 1965
As my message of October l8th has not been complied with and has not been made known to the world, I am advising you that this is the last one. Before, the cup was filling up. Now it is flowing over. Many cardinals, many bishops, and many priests are on the road to perdition and are taking many souls with them. Less and less importance is being given to the Eucharist. You should turn the wrath of God away from yourselves by your efforts. If you ask His forgiveness with sincere hearts, He will pardon you. I, your mother, through the intercession of Saint Michael the archangel, ask you to amend your lives. You are now receiving the last warnings. I love you very much and do not want your condemnation. Pray to us with sincerity and we will grant your requests. You should make more sacrifices. Think about the passion of Jesus.
Our Lady of Mount Carmel
21 January 2016
Lutheran Group Reportedly Given Holy Communion in St. Peter’s Basilica
Priests seem to have known the group were Lutherans but gave them Holy Communion anyway.
A Lutheran group from Finland, led by their bishop, Samuel Salmi of Oulu, reportedly received Holy Communion in St Peter’s basilica this week, despite indicating to the priests present that they were ineligible to do so.
According to Finnish news agency Kotimaa, and reported here in Estonian, the priests celebrating the Mass were aware that they were Lutherans.
The report said that at the time of Communion, the Finnish Lutherans put their right hand on their left shoulder to show they could not receive the Eucharist and wanted to receive a blessing instead.
The Finnish Lutheran bishop said the priests distributing Communion ignored the sign and offered the Lutherans Communion anyway. The bishop also received the Eucharist.
The report said the youth choir from Finland sung at the Mass, and Bishop Salmi was asked to greet those present on behalf of the Finnish Lutherans. So there was no doubt who they were.
Bishop Salmi said Pope Francis was not present at the Mass, but said the Pope had repeatedly indicated he would like to develop unity between different denominations. The bishop also told the news agency that Pope Francis has theological enemies in the Vatican and so may be limited in how freely he can speak.
In November, the Pope said that a Lutheran woman married to a Catholic should “talk to the Lord” before receiving Holy Communion, although Francis himself did not give her permission to do so.
The Pope’s words were understood by Rome’s Lutheran community to mean that Lutherans could receive Holy Communion, in accordance with their conscience, although such a reading was later refuted by Cardinal Gerhard Müller, prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith
My Comment : how not to see in this umpteenth event, the message of our Lady of Mount Carmel given in Garabandal in June 18, 1965, 50 years ago, the Holy Communion given to a group of heretics and that in St Peter’s Basilica, nothing less, how not to remember this sentence of the second Garabandal message “less and less importance is being given to the Eucharist” and following right after the strong warning from the Mother of God “Many cardinals, many bishops, and many priests are on the road to perdition and are taking many souls with them”, reading this article from Edward Pentin at the National Catholic Register, this was my first thought, the Garabandal messages are really Prophetic especially when the messages ends with “think about the Passion of Jesus”, it can not be clearer.
To finish and this will be my reply to all those who contacted me privately about Garabandal, Pope Francis and the so called “private revelations”, below my public answer :
- No Garabandal Warning in 2016 as in 2017
- According to me, Pope Francis Exhortation about the last synods probably in spring, March or April 2016 in my opinion
- The Medjugorje Commission Conclusion during the Year of Mercy
- Pope Francis is the Pope, The Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith led by Cardinal Muller, is the only authority with the necessary power being able to say otherwise and not the faithful,. That being said, the Pope and the Prefect do not have the best Relationship according to some in Rome, I think so as well
- According to my research about Fatima where I will be soon, 2017 could be the last possible year for the Consecration of Russia as requested by our Lady in 1929, before it is too late
- Pope Francis can still do this Consecration, why not in Fatima for the centenary and during the Beatification of Sister Lucia for example, it’s my Prayer
- Despite my warnings about this pontificate based on some informations given to me in 2013, I Respect the Pope and Pray for him each day, it may surprise some but this is really the case otherwise I will not tell
- I still count and Pray for Pope Benedict, which has not said its last word in my opinion
- I reconfirm the Year 2018 as the possible Year of the Garabandal Warning, this is of course my own opinion only but I am confident, very confident even
- for those who questioned me about some so called “private locutions”, the Vassula, Mark Mallet, Charlie Johnson, John Leary, Luisa piccareta and her divin will, Antonio Yague, Pedro Regis, Maria Divine Mercy, I probably forgot many of them so…etc…. well I personnaly do not follow none of them, I have nothing against the so called “private revelations”, as I said I know myself 2 Garabandalists, living most of the Year in the village, which also have these kind of revelations but this is not for me and afer Akita (1973), I am very cautious, I of course do not follow Medjugorje as well but this is known for years, thank you.