Testimony From a former collaborator of the Vicariate of Rome during the Pontificate of Francis :
“I have worked in the church for thirty years, providing services in many areas. There are many struggles, there have always been, but I have never seen such a thing. Never seen such fierce patrols, intended to silence the magisterium of the pre-popes and make propaganda without restraint for the current magisterium, turning it like a top, even giving it things it does not say, but for which they have the certainty that the pope will never deny, because he is somehow consenting.
I have written two letters to this Pope, and one to Benedict XVI, I have received no answer from any one.
I met Mgr ***: I was able to explain to him what was going on (last year), but to his answers and his embarrassment, I only understood that he could not speak – when he saw me crying, perhaps in an outpouring of compassion, he kissed me and said: “Persevere, we must persevere, this too will pass and it will be the Lord who will judge everything, pray a lot … “.
However, he helped me to meet Benedict near the Grotto of Lourdes in the Vatican Gardens, a brief meeting, I could not talk to him as I would have liked, but I had the impression that he suffered a lot, but he could have continued to reign, because he is always very lucid and attentive to everything. Crying, I could only ask him: “Holiness, why all this, why? What is happening and what should we expect? ” And he, stopping and stroking my shoulder:
“Everything is in the hands of Jesus and Mary, trust and pray a lot. Sacrifices for this drifting humanity, for the Church, for the Pope, but everything is in the hands of Christ, trust … “.
I saw that last year you quoted in a post ******** [??]: an excellent person, a holy priest, but never ask him questions about the pope, he is pointed he is hated by the Bergoglians and no one understands why the Pope wanted to keep him at his post, they hate him, and with the exception of a few trusted friends, he is completely isolated.
I do not know if you know Cardinal Müller, a person of great efficiency but especially a holy priest, a man who prays a lot. He too is in the sights, his days are numbered, the rumors that want him soon chased from the CdF are absolutely founded (Editor’s note: Cardinal Muller was expelled from the CdF on July 1, 2017). The Pope wants to transform the Congregation “of the Doctrine of the Faith” into “pastoral of the faith”, as it has been said for some time in the high spheres, with a Jesuit faithful to the Pope at its head (nd: as per chance, the Jesuit Luis Francisco Ladaria Ferrer took the head of the CDF).
I do not know whether to make public such testimony, it could fuel discord because no one would believe what is written there, and the hunt for the author would begin, even if it is published anonymously. While the majority of people would split into different parties for and against its content, there would be these “federal agents” who would begin their investigation to find the “traitor”. For the rest, I can understand it, because if I had not been a direct witness of what I told you, I would not have believed it myself, while reading others.
What hurts me the most is the division that has occurred in my life, between people I’ve been working with for years.
Never before had such a dark and threatening climate been seen. Friends of 15, 20 … 30 years, who find themselves enemies in a few months and not for God knows what, but only because they had exposed criticisms and doubts about certain positions of the pope, whereas under Benedict XVI or even John Paul II could be said of everything, yet doctrine united us all, because with it we had the last word; but now, fashion dictates that the doctrine no longer commands, and victory is for those who, independently of all sound and legitimate reason, defend the most the icon of the pope, of this pope.
I can only interpret Mgr ***’s embrace or Benedict XVI’s words in the light of private revelations like those of Blessed Emmerich on the Church and the grave apostasy, or La Salette, or Fatima in his third secret incomplete; there is no other explanation than this resistance and perseverance in the belief that the Immaculate Heart of Mary will triumph as soon as possible. For the rest, I can not doubt that the one who holds the reins of the church, I mean the truth, is Christ himself.
I think that only those who have persevered and suffered in this time (see the Franciscans of the Immaculate) will receive the just reward, besides in the West the persecutions against Christians are only “white” [ndt: ie without bloodshed ] and there are thousands, a silent massacre, passed over in silence, because the persecutors, the executioners are not the ones from the outside, it is not the Isis [Daesch], but they are bishops cardinals, ecclesiastical, clerical and secular personnel, who hold vertiginous power, from telecommunications, to entire dioceses, ecclesiastical offices and parishes. I repeat, in thirty years, I have never seen such a catastrophe in the Church.”
Translate from French to English using Google (so not perfect), the full article in French below :
My Comment : Great testimony from a Vatican insider, Great Lady, God Bless her, this is exactly what we have said here on this blog since the beginning of this evil Pontificate, as we can read in her testimony, she could only explain this catastrophe within the Church by quoting some private revelations from Blessed Emmerich via La Salette to Fatima according to her, what else my friends ? so let’s follow these few advices until God sends this Apostate and his friends to hell, in my opinion probably soon now :
- Do not follow Francis in no way just Pray for him especially for his soul and for his supporters as they are on the road to Perdition
- This is a war between the Lady and devil, in other word the end of times period, you must understand it
- As long as Pope Benedict is alive, no one can threaten you with Schism, if it is the case avoid them and Pray for them
- Be aware of any Theologian especially those praising the last Council, our Lady always appears to children so let’s be pure and simple like Children
- We must Pray our Rosary Daily, it’s vital, this is a weapon from God via the Lady, it is a Divine Protection for any soul, so let’s use it
- If possible Favor the Traditional Mass, if you must drive 50 miles then drive and do not worry for the rest
- We are living the Fatima 3rd Secret in live, I said it 1000 times online de facto the Triumph of the Lady is close, I know it myself via my good relations in Garabandal, do not waste your time with those who are talking about the Year 2029 and so on, most are incompetents, please be sure of that
- There will surely and unfortunately be a war, prepare yourself accordingly especially psychologically, for example try to have a place or some contacts to take refuge in the countryside, God will purify his church and the World by war, it’s historical and has always been like this, it is also indicated in the 3rd Secret
- If Benedict dies during the Pontificate of Francis then we must stay within the Church, in no way you should end with a sedevacantist position, Probably God will deliver us from this Pontificate soon as the Gates of hell should not prevail
- Stay with our Lady, always with our Lady, She is your Mother, Pray her each day, in any case She will protect you, in other word, if we have to die then let’s die as a Catholic praying our lady, in short from our Lady to the Lord, stay strong, the light is close.
Donate and help me to keep Garabandal News online ! Thank you.